Friday, April 1, 2011

Something Strange At Makavo

I learned the hard way that some things stay the same across cultures:



I got a call this morning from my buddy Hardcore right as I was stirring up a gourmet cup of powdered coffee. "Katherine, there's something strange going on at Makavo! They're saying a pig gave birth to a human! You have to come see!"
I thought Whoa, must be a deformed piglet. Everybody's going to be all up in arms about juju. So I obediently set aside my powdery goodness and hopped on a motorbike, still pondering if this was a hoax or just some freak of nature.
When I got to the Makavo Hotel, I called him again, "I don't see you."
"You at Makavo?"
"Yeah, where are you?
"....Do you know what day it is?"
I groaned.



 
 
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY FROM AFLAO'S MOST GULLIBLE YEVU!

No comments:

Post a Comment